Thursday, November 13, 2008

Change of Date

Hi Ladies-

This is Jenny.

Book Club is coming up soon and I am apologizing for the change of date... again..., but I am trying to work around my husband's schedule and the needs of my children - crazy! So, we will meet Tuesday, November 18 at 7:30 pm at my home. (yep - that's TUESDAY!!!)

I live at 943 South 400 West - but don’t look for a house number because we don't have one up right now. Look for a red door and a few oak trees on the east side of the street.

I have found it to be one of the easier Austen novels to read, but it is still an Austen novel, and full of big old words. If you haven't read it, please still come, the conversation and food will be delightful, I am sure.

Take care and hope to see you Tuesday the 18th - warning - I'll be sending one more reminder next Monday.

No comments: