Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tis the Season

Save the date
Monday, Dec 14
6:30 - 7:30 pm

You have never been Christmas Caroling like this before! We will have a keyboard in a truck following us so all will hear our cheery carols. Bundle your kids up (and yourselves) as we walk through our neighborhoods, followed by hot cocoa. This will be so fun, I cannot wait. Pray for good weather. Think this is a dorky or lame idea? No way, this will be a huge success, and our kids will love running around ringing doorbells!

We are in need of a few key things to make the evening run smoothly:

Several piano players to rotate playing
Sheet music for traditional and fun kid favorites
Song ideas/requests
A converter to plug the keyboard and amp to a car battery. (or if you have a better way of doing this let us know!) If this does not work out we will find accompaniment music to blast oh yeah, we want all to hear.



If you would like to assist Brittany, Kim, and Julie in planning this let us know~ The more the merrier.



Please comment if you will be joining so we can plan hot cocoa and treats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast! We'll be there!
Emily Sommer and Family

Kim & Campbell said...

So FUN! I am a litle bummed that I wont get to hear your beatiful caroling! I bet it will be a blast. Oh I miss book club, etc!